Dealing with all things 3D, Bunny3D looks at 3D from all perspectives, from Design to Manufacturing. We are experts in creating complex 3D Geometries using SubD Modelling and Digital Sculpting with the purpose to create perfect 3D files for Additive Manufacturing (AM), also known as 3D Printing. With more than 19 years of hands-on experience in various 3D Printing Technologies, ranging from Entry-Level FDM, Resin (SLS) printing, right through to High-End Additive Manufacturing processes such as Laser Sintering (SLS), Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS), and Multi Jet Fusion (MJF) Technologies.
Product Development & Design for Additive Manufacturing (AM) | 3D Printing
Our experience in this field allows us to create optimised designs for the preferred printing processes required for each project. Understanding the technologies and their advantages can make a huge difference in cost and function taking advantage of everything these processes has to offer. Create your product quickly and cost-effectively, using AM processes as part of the development process and even as a final manufacturing option where possible.
Advanced CAD Modeling & Digital Sculpting for Additive Manufacturing (AM) | 3D Printing
We use a variety of CAD software packages together to create the 3D geometry required to print almost anything. Specialising in Rhino 3D, SubDivision Modeling, and Digital Sculpting in ZBrush we can create complex organic geometries for any need.
Additive Manufacturing | 3D Printing
Having worked closely with most of the AM Processes we know which process will suit your needs best and what it will require in regard to Design and Geometry. We have a network of manufacturers and machines at our fingertips and will make sure you get the best possible product.
We frequently create Designs, CAD and 3D Printed parts for the following industries:
- Jewellery Design & Manufacturing
- Footwear Design & Manufacturing
- Toy Industry | Figures, RC Car Designs & Parts
- Advertising, Television & Film | Props
- Product Development | Prototypes
- Corporate Marketing | Corporate Gifts
- Medical Fields | Tools & Prototypes
- Animal Prosthetics | Prosthetic Beaks & Legs for Birds
- Automotive | Part Design & Printing
- Product Art | 3D Printed Lights, Functional Artwork, and Furniture
- Awards | Complex Geometries for Printing
- Art | Sculptures Big and Small
- CAD Models for Tooling | Injection Molding Processes
- Design and 3D Printed Molds for various casting processes